A Friday Finish (2/12/16)


I have been stitching up some tote bags this week! It's been a blast playing with some pink, in honor of Valentine's day this weekend.

I made my lined foldaway tote bag (a pattern/tutorial is in the works) with some pink decor weight fabric from my stash.
So pretty! Loving the pink. 
I made a fun little patchwork pocket out of a lonely charm square from Anna Maria Horner's True Colors fabric line

I love how this simple patchwork turned out :) 
I love how the pocket pops!

the "foldaway" feature in action.
 The lining is an up cycled cream sheet with a subtle pattern.

I was wanted to make something fun in honor of Valentine's day, without venturing too far into the specific heart theme. I really like how it turned out!

I have it listed for sale here, since I don't really have need for another tote bag right now. : )

Despite my lack of need, I made another tote this week. I wanted to see how simple I could make this pattern. 
Spring will be here soon!

This one has no lining, but still folds into the front pocket. I french seamed the seams, so there would be no raw edges to deal with. I'm happy with how it turned out! I really love this IKEA fabric, it has me geared up for spring. :)


Linked up at Crazy Mom Quilts, Devoted Quilter, and My Quilt Infatuation