Friday, February 3, 2017

Gigantic Tote Bag FINISH!

I have a finish this week! (actually late last Friday night, but I just got photos this morning)

I made a (unintentionally) huge tote/crossbody bag.

My new phone takes "eh" pictures
So, it's pretty huge, and I guess that's the advantage of using a pattern that has already been tested instead of trying to make your own. However, I am not deterred, I'm still pleased as punch, although it's too big for it's original purpose, it's a great overnight bag. I've already tried it out!

A better representation of the colors
Something that I'm proud of with this bag, is the quilting. I actually took the time to mark diagonal lines, and it turned out great!

'Eh' colorization... 

I'm so glad I have something to share today!

I need to figure out my camera situation. Any suggestions for a relatively inexpensive cell phone that takes GREAT pictures?


In other news, Google tried to redirect my questionable parenting yesterday...



Linked up at Crazy Mom Quilts and My Quilt Infatuation




6 comments:

  1. Love the bag, it is bright and cheerful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from crazy mum quilts. I love that you are like me and don't use patterns. My guess work often turns out huge as I always worry that it will be too small. After years I still get it wrong!! might have to buy a pattern one day - love love your bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks gorgeous - as for the camera have you tried helping it to balance the white balance but putting other colours in the frame or as a background - primary colours in light are red, blue and green so try them to see how it responds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job, Teagan! I love your sewing projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll need that bigger bag if you are carrying around stuff for all three kids!

    ReplyDelete