Friday, March 11, 2016

A Friday (start and) Finish (3/11/16)

I have a little guy that is under the weather. He's had a cold, that hasn't really held him back, but now he has an ear infection. Today started with him wailing from bed at 5:00 am, and it's been non-stop ever since with getting the kids to the doctors office, getting them to the pharmacy and what not.

Whew.

Still I managed to sneak in some sewing time. I wanted to make something sweet for my little guy who was hurting so.




He loves butterflies, and I am so ready for spring, so this was such fun to whip up. 

C trying to make the butterfly flutter

Hopefully he feels better soon!

Linked up at Crazy Mom Quilts, and TGIFF.


2 comments:

  1. Oh poor darling, hope he feels better very soon. That little butterfly is just too stinking cute! I'm sure it's helped soothe him to have his very own butterfly. He quiet for now, anyway. Happy weekend! (Visiting from Crazy Mom Quilts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little guy :-(. I love the butterfly! Did you use a pattern? Or did you just wing it? (See what I did there he he he!). Thank you for linking up at TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete